Since my brain is now occupied with trivia like "What day is it today?", I'm finding I need prompts to help me post something new. Here are a few random questions I found floating around the blogosphere.
WHERE WERE YOU 10 YEARS AGO?
February 1998. Well, my one and only daughter was born in November 1998--count back 9 months--you get the idea. We lived in Seattle in our tiny but adorable first house. We had two sons, almost 5 and almost 2. My husband worked for Preston, Gates, and Ellis, a downtown law firm. And in the year ahead of us we would have our aforementioned daughter, change jobs, move states, live with my parents for 7 months, and build a new house. Whew. It's totally worth being 10 years older to not have to do any of that again.
WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY?
1. Take my son to radiation
2. Laundry (always and every day)
3. Finish chapter 4 (writing, not reading)
4. Catch up on emails (always and every day)
WHAT ARE TWO BAD HABITS YOU HAVE?
1. Diet Coke
2. Sleeping in
WHAT ARE FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE?
1. Buy a house along the Yorkshire coast
2. Buy a flat in London
5. And travel some more
WHAT ARE 5 PLACES YOU'VE LIVED?
1. Hagerstown, Maryland
2. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Port-au-Prince, Haiti
5. Hong Kong
WHAT ARE 5 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
1. I hate to cook (okay, that's something all my friends know about me--this is for those of you reading who I'm still trying to impress)
2. I love listening to film scores (THE MISSION is my most recent purchase)
3. I have old Halloween candy under my bed
4. I never dated the first boy who kissed me (16--family friend visiting from across the country--very cute--late night talk in the kitchen--flew home the next day)
5. I wanted to be the first female Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. Or a US senator.