Friday, June 15, 2007

GREAT NEWS!

My dearest writing friend in the world, Ginger Churchill, has her first book available for pre-order at Amazon. Carmen's Sticky Scab runs the length and width of a child's imagination when she gets a scab: from blood to sharks to little boys wanting a taste. If you don't think it's for you grown-ups, you're probably right. But read it to a child and wait for the laughter.

http://www.amazon.com/Carmens-Sticky-Scab-Ginger-Churchill/dp/1933718137/ref=sr_1_1/002-8909410-3652046?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181936483&sr=1-1

I know, it's a long and unwieldy link. I know there's a way to condense it in my posts. But I have yet to understand the process, try as I might.

And can I just say--there's nothing better than typing in your friend's name to Amazon and having her book come up!

1 comment:

Ginger Churchill said...

Aw :} Thanks, Laura.